Strange work torrent with the raid array

sdroom

I have two systems

System one, three zhustkih drive, the first for the system, the second injection, 3 for returns, dual core E6750, 8 Gb ddr2. Active torrent Downloading 10, only giving torrent 30-60. The speed of downloading 10 megabytes per second, the rate of return 10 megabytes per second.

System two, 5 hard disk, the first for the system, the second injection, and three drive in the raid to zero impact on the ICH9, dual core E6750, 8 Gb ddr2. Active torrent Downloading 10, only giving torrent 30-60. The speed of downloading 10 megabytes per second, the rate of return 6 megabytes per second maximum.

Why and what can I do?

I still think it's a difference in software on the 2 computers.

A software firewall can really drag down the speeds of uploading/downloading in uTorrent...people with speeds less than 1 MegaBYTE/second have mentioned that problem, and you're doing 6-10 times that even on upload.

Perhaps you'd like to talk technically in the non-english part of the forum?

Honestly, unless you're "testing" with identical torrents with identical peers on different IPs from the same ISP... there's too many variables. Start by isolating each possible problem causer... Verify firstly that you can get those speeds WITH bittorrent on your ISP. Second verify your IPs/ranges can accept/send similar speeds to the same IPs in the test swarm. Be sure they are configured exactly in uT, pay attention to Ctrl-P -> Advanced -> Disk Cache

After that... it's disparate software/hardware. Unless I missed something.

Archived