Status Info Broke?

wierd0n3

I've been using Utorrent for a while, and really liked the detailed status in the details, but now it just tells me "Downloading" even when i'm not connected to anyone. (i cant tell whether i'm actually connected to the tracker) what happened?

Thanks in advance

ok, you obviously are thinking im just missing the info, but this is the field im talking about

statusul6.th.jpg

All it says anymore is "downloading". oh, and "seeding" when i get that far. it Used to say things like "scrape ok" and "you must login to use this torrent". You know, Useful stuff as to why the torrent is/isn't working. it would also cycle through the trackers, and let me know which were in use and which were dead.

well, that works for half my question, but i'm still wondering why it doesnt have a better system of messages, like "unable to connect" or something. I have 2 torrents going that have infinity symbols because it can't connect to other peers, and the tracker (in one instance) is full.

I guess what my question now is whether or not we will see a more meaningfull status message there like we had in the past, or if it's just going to be there for show

Archived