Response to Sticky IF YOU PAID ANYTHING TO GET µTorre

remoteplayer

IF YOU PAID ANYTHING TO GET µTorrent YOU WERE SCAMMED

User believes that if you downloaded uTorrent and you are not a certified geek they you are participating in a scam. Another part of the microsoft scam to sell a defective product to the public and then to sell them smoke and mirrors to "fix" the damn thing.

If you really want uTorrent then hire a geek to install it, tweak it, forward ports, teach you a new vocabulary. I would have paid $500 if I had know the hassles that this program would cause.

I guess I am over 50 and expect computers to work like my toaster. I have never had to reboot my toaster to make toast in the morning. If it did break it was fixed and STAYED fixed and did not revert to broken when you rebooted, etc. I guess I just expect things to work. I think that if you install microsoft flight simulator on a machine you purchased just for that program and the memory, buses, cache, monitor, display card, etc all match or exceed the programs requirements that it should work the first time and everytime.

Would you want to live next to a nuclear reactor that was run by Windows XP?

Yes, you guys are a dedicated bunch. I thank you for your the hard work you have done. I am sorry it is just my opinion that it is too complicated for me.

As for paying, I would be more than willing to pay you to get this thing working if all I had to do was turn on remote assistance. I think windows has that now but no one uses it. Wonder why?

Well, we could probably solve it within a day given your help for about 2 hours spread across that day.

But firstly, uTorrent may not be for you. If you're not already finding files you want that are available ONLY as .torrent files...then uTorrent may not be needed at all.

To give so freely of your time is pure kindness.

I thank all who have helped me, and truly am eternally grateful.

If you are having problems, know that there are people here who WILL HELP YOU!

and thats a fact, this is the place where you want to be.

Archived