"Don't Download"

Goodshark

On the bottom half of the screen, you have several tabs. The question I have involves the tab called "Files."

After you choose the "Files" tab, when you right click a file, you have the option to "stop download." If the file is 100% downloaded, will stopping it affect the rest of the files that are not 100%. I think this will not affect it. My goal is to back-up, then delete the files that are 100% to free up space.

I hope I have not breeched the discussion of downloads in your Announcement. I apologize if I have. This seems like a usage question and file management question.

Thanks,

Michael

1) I hope you seeded that torrent properly first. If you're really lacking in space, buy another hard drive. They are ridiculously cheap nowadays.

2) Even if you skip it, you still have to force a re-check after deleting the file and the client will redownload any cross-file pieces.

Hiya,

yea I thought of that idea when I saw the feature. but when i thought about it I came to the same conclusion as the admin. so I use the feature to make sure my files are d/l well. the better I'm understanding the utorrent client the better my d/l are. what the files feature also does is let you view the file on a media player as they complete. I found when d/l and none of the files are complete I can't view and see the quality of vidieo and sound because active d/ling won't let me view.

Archived