user mapped-section open???

crutchfiea1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Long time user of UT and never had this problem until a couple of days ago with one torrent of the eight or nine that were downloading without issue,.

Added exception in AVG and no more error message. I find it strange that it suddenly caused a problem with one download and not others....anyway, just registered to say thanks.

If i was the one helping you, you are welcome.

b'coz this thread is 10 freaking pages long I skipped to the end looking for a solution, lo' and behold me sees post #229 which for me works a treat. running: Win7Ultimate64, AVGfree9.0.869, µT2.0.4

I post this as per #234 and in case the thread goes 11 pages and like me ppl are looking for a quick fix.

Thanks be Mr pirate for posting that fix, thanks lillajag for posting that post- sorry it didn't work for you but I slept all night without the error happening once.

FIXED for AVG

Exclude the uTorrent download directory from bloody AVG like this:

Open AVG to the Resident Shield section and clicked the Manage Exceptions button.

Add an exception to exclude the uTorrent download directory from being scanned by Resident Shield and save the changes.

I did this but i still cant download some files. I got Windows 7 ultimate and AVG Internet Security version: 9.0.851.

Welcome. I am glad the post , fixed your problem.

Have a nice day.

• 2 months later...

Aye Cap'n, You did not help me cause I am Xp3:)

But I just read what you tendered here and thought that you sir are Very Fine Cap'n and a very nice human being' this world need's pirates like you sir well done Matey, may your life be a Happy one :D Dasha

Aye Cap'n, You did not help me cause I am Xp3:)

But I just read what you tendered here and thought that you sir are Very Fine Cap'n and a very nice human being' this world need's pirates like you sir well done Matey, may your life be a Happy one :D Dasha

Thanks Dazzler this is what I intend to do, I want to help so many people but I think this life is not enough and I do hope others will see, notice and to the same, especially the ones that I helped and I bet that I'm not the only one.

This is the only way to make a change in the world and to give a meaning to our lives.

If we don't care, then we are our own enemies. Our brain is programmed to do good things, not bad things, that is why when we do good things we feel much better.

Thanks my friend your words really mean a lot to me.

Wish you all the best!!!!

:)

Archived