Speed issues when using two utorrents...

takm

I have an adsl and a wireless connection, i'm running two copies of utorrent each with their own configuration and diferent files, configured the net.ip_bind and the net.outgoing_ip. Don't know why but none of them can dl at full speed. I already patched windows xp so it can have more than 10 half-open connections. Usually the adsl goes with 10~15 kB/s (maximum 60 kB/s), the wireless connection at 1~2 kB/s (maximum 20 kB/s). Often i see their speed dropping to 0 kb/s. Both have their ports open. They work a lot better when each is running alone. Is there any config i skiped???

The main question is whether they work at full speed separately? And then if the speeds drop when the other is just enabled. Also remember if you run the same torrents on the different connections you'll be downloading to two separate places... you can seed from ONE place, but not download.

Downloading may stop due to internet disconnection. Does your internet still work while your torrents stopped? Do you see an ERROR message in status column of main torrent pane, or in the tracker status on general tab of details pane?

Archived