Just joined today~~having trouble with music files

serenity777

I'm having trouble using the music files I downloaded. I see the header says not to ask for help with the downloaded files but my problem is after I get them downloaded.

When I try to open them it tells me that there are no files in the folder. Did I do something wrong or is this a fault of the files I chose to download?

It's polite to seed until you have a 1.0 ratio meaning you uploaded as much as you downloaded.

If you look at the # column after you start seeding you will see a *. After that disappears it means you have satisfied the seeding goals, which when default are 1.5 ratio and 90 minutes. This means you have already satisfied the politeness quotient mentioned above ;)

So it's up to you, but remember if you want to keep things tidy, there are many options to the remove toolbar button. Default is just remove (from list), but you can also remove and delete data, remove and delete torrent (if you don't think you'll need the torrent again, to re-add for example) or all three.

RealPlayer may also be damaging those music files by changing their contents in its own image...

If you stop the music torrents and do a force recheck, uTorrent can tell you how badly damaged those files are and try to redownload the damaged sections.

Archived