Queue Bug (or at least that's what i think)

Bishoy Harby

Hi, Sorry I didn't report that through the official way but it can be found easily ,,,

what happens : i have my max no of downloads is 4 , when the lock screen of windows appear and the screensaver start (together), when i back i found the queue increased randomly ,once i found all the downloads working :S , so please fix it his happened more than one time, Thanks.

My Version is the 1.8 RC 1 build 11200.

and overall a bug or not , ur the best,

Thanks So Much For Utorrent.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that options->advanced->queue.don't_count_slow_dl and queue.don't_count_slow_ul control this behavior.

I was noticing this same problem with more downloads and seeding than the set limit. After changing this the limits on uploads and downloads seem to be doing what I expected. I guess you have to tell it that you "really mean it" :-)

I guess if you're using too low a (global) max upload speed in uTorrent, that uTorrent thinks all the torrents are inactive and starts more. Or if you used max upload speed on each torrent of 1 KB/sec with upload slots set to 1...might at least have some torrents register as inactive at least part of the time.

Do note that such settings are considered "bad" for that reason and others.

BitTorrent is about sharing so others can get the file/s and share them too.

Archived