cyberoam 24ONLINE clienT

prattsisshunk

hello sir,

i am using utorrent 1.8{build 11200}...i had downloaded torrent from thepiratebay.org

can u plz give me the trackers n ports for this site..

2ndly...m using CABLE CYBEROAM 24online client....

i had downlaoded a torrent from bittorent.com n then when download started...i logged off my 24online client...n speed boosted to 1Mbps....n u mite b knowing abt IDM...but it happened 4 only 2 downloads..n both were from bittorrent...n none odr sites wrkd..can u plz give me tricks n tips so that when i log off my client..it happens 4 all..

thanx in advance..

regds,

PRATIK.

Follow the http://utorrent.com/setup_guide.php

IDM is not a bittorrent client. http://dessent.net/btfaq/#what explains bittorrent a bit more. It's an established and open protocol and therefore many ISPs decide to shape it.

In your responses if you could try to use clearer english, or post in the non-english section if you're more comfortable not speaking in broken english.

"can u plz give me the trackers n ports for this site.."

There are NO trackers for this website! (www.utorrent.com or forum.utorrent.com)

Both of those websites are devoted to making uTorrent work rather than giving you places to download torrents from.

However uTorrent DOES include a search function in it...

As for thepiratebay.org, can you go there and ask them? They're more likely to know about their site than we are to know about their site. :P

thanx sir 4 ur replies...

i mean 2 say...when i log off my client....say ex 4 IDM...when i log off...iget abt 2mbps downlaod speed...n i hav connection of 64kbps...

n d same happened wid me 4 utorrent 4 twice...my speed boosted...but nw itz nt happenin...so can u plz give me tricks to do that..thanx in advance...

Write in English please, and run your text through a spell checker as well. :P

The slightest typo while explaining your problem makes understanding exactly what you mean difficult to impossible.

Because I haven't the foggiest what you mean by:

"when i log off my client....say ex 4 IDM...when i log off...iget abt 2mbps downlaod speed...n i hav connection of 64kbps..."

When you log off your client (uTorrent?) you get 2 megabits per second download speed (in what? how?)...on a 64 kilobits per second internet connection?

Are you sure about your speed units?

...Because it's essentially impossible to download/upload faster than your connection's max.

(Link compression may make that seem so, but only works for uncompressed data such as simple text.)

What's your ISP?

Are they hostile towards file-sharing and BitTorrent?

IDM is an HTTP downloader... internet download manager or somesuch.

As far as the rest of the description, I would have linked to that awesome grammar site you showed me way back when. Also I think he's confused between Mbit/MByte and KiByte/Kbit. uT uses Byte suffixes for speeds, as do most programs and windows, whereas the ISPs use bit. Divide bit by 8 to get Byte.

Archived