Not connectable with D-Link 624+

Dignam

Hey,

I was connectable 2 days ago, but it seems like my router, a DI-624+, has rebooted so the uTorrent port i opened was deleted. I tried to add this again, but now im not able to become connectable again.

Im using uTorrent 1.7.7, and the connectable thingy is red.

I have used the port-forwarding guide etc, but it wont work again. I have also tried different ports and static ips, please help.

Hi, Try Power Resetting your Router, to do this just turn it Off (Unplug the power connector) for 30sec and then plug it back on. try to setup port forwarding again.

If that doesnt work try Resetting back to factory defaults, But 1st if you can jot down the important settings if need be or some Routers allow you to save the Present configuration and you can then backit back up after a Factory Reset.

Also when you set your Static IP is it Outside the Range of your Routers DHCP IP's??

I will try that:)

But the thing I find weird is that i was connectable 2 days ago, with the same router/port etc.

About the DHCP, hm, i dont know. In my ipconfig it states that the DHCP is not activated, so i dont know about that.

Okey, i have changed that now, and i have rebooted the router but i still getting the red dot on my uTorrent.

It says; "A firewall/router is limiting your network traffic. You need to open up a port so others can connect to you."

Right now its yellow and saying; "No incoming connections. Unless the icon turns green, it could indicate a problem with your network configuration." And at this point im seeding for 400kb/sec but my torrent site says that im not connectable.

The port tester: Error! Port 45146 does not appear to be open.

I have tryed with differnt ports.

Archived