Does U Torrent Recognize Ntfs Partions If I Use Fat 32

neoanderson

Does U Torrent Recognize Ntfs Partions If I Use Fat 32. I Use Win Xp Fat 32. Hard drive divided in 3 parts, 1 fat 32 operating system, 1 fat 32 storage , 1 Ntfs. I have a NTFS part because fat 32 wont store files larger than 4 gigs. u torrnet wont pick up the previous file from the Ntfs drive like it does from the fat 32. Should it or is it supposed to. any help would be great . or should i convert my fat 32 parts to Ntfs. and if so will u torrent still work and then pick up the previous file i downloaded from the competion which I dumped after 6 years of using because it started taking away my files instead of downloading them. Signed a new Utorrent fan!!!.

I Pointed it correctly. It won't pick it up like it does from the fat 32 system. when I picked up the ones from the fat 32 partition utorrent asked me if I wanted to hash check and continue. But it would not do that for the Ntfs file I tried to restart . Yes I do Know how to point it corectly, so your answer It didn't help DreadWingKnight. And yes fat 32 will see NTFS Part, but not the other way around.But thanks for trying

Archived