Tracker problems

slatz

For the last few days after relatively trouble free downloading with utorrent, all torrents trackers fail to work. The torrent will try to start, claim to be downloading at 0.1 or 0.2 kbs a second for a few seconds (but not download anything) and then the arrow will go red as the tracker doesn't work.

This is not with one torrent, but with everyone I try. I haven't changed any settings recently so I cannot work out what is going. Any help appreciated.

I have a similar case, the trackers seem to have abandoned me the since two days ago. My port is properly forwarded, windows fire wall exception implemented . Updating the tracker didn't work. The red arrow download is limiting my download but not affecting my upload(capped at 30kpbs)

Tracker Status: offline(timed out).

can anyone help?

If you're on a truly awful ISP, such as Starhub in Singapore, Rogers in Canada, or Tiscali in UK, then regardless of settings you may have speed problem and possibly tracker problems as well.

Are you actually sustaining 30 KiloBYTES/second upload speed total to foreign peers?

...Or can those speeds only be reached to in-country/same-ISP peers?

Yes im with Starhub however this problem only occured two days ago after a windows update. The firewall exceptions are included for utorrent. I have hitted previous highs of dl speeds at about 100-200kpbs. Yes, 30kpbs is limited to foreign peers as well. Any advice?

Archived