Importing statistics and can't seed torrents

PsychicKid

Hello, I've been using uTorrent for about two years now, and in the process have achieved some impressive share ratios on certain torrents. I also recently reformatted my computer I don't want this information to be lost, so I backed up my entire Application Data\uTorrent folder onto my external hard drive before reformatting. I've reinstalled uTorrent and put the Application Data\uTorrent folder back to where it needed to go. Problem is, uTorrent doesn't display my old stats now! What's worse, is it's not letting me seed anything! It just says that it is in queue.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Two separate issues. Firstly, what OS? Secondly In your "full backup" do you have all 4 .DAT files (resume settings rss and dht) among all the .TORRENT files you downloaded?

The "statistics" you're talking about are stored in two places depending upon what you're looking at. Alt-H-S comes from settings.dat and all the "torrent share ratios" you mention would be in resume.dat

Be sure resume.dat is not blank or 0 KB and use an editor like BFE in my signature to check out certain torrents.

Archived