where have all the torrents go????

mylife4kane

hi guys, id like to know if this has happened to anyone else already, and what can i do to solve this mess... i use utorrent everyday all the time.. i have it running on a machine that i never turn off... its always either leeching/seeding... so what i came across was that today, i simply closed utorrent doing it right, clicking "exit" and all.. all the proper procedures to avoid any corruption/other problem.. so after that i rebooted my machine, and as always i clicked the utorrent icon to open it up and leave it running and HEY!!! where are my torrents????? this has never happened to me in 1 year and some months of use!!! =((( ... all the torrents that i had loaded, most of them only seeding, and a few still downloading, in total 30-40 torrents, were ALL GONE!! :S ... the problem is that i have a whole lot of hard disks on the machine running utorrent... and its A HELL of a pain in the ass to reload all the torrents... because theyre scattered in 7 different partitions on the disks.. :S ... can anyone PLEASE and i mean PLEASE help to get all the torrents back on utorrent without having to manually do a lot of browsing to see where is what and what is completed and what isnt?? i hope i could make myself clear on the problem .. thanks in advance for your time/patience on reading this

cheers =)

yeah man, but why has this happened all of a sudden?? i know i dont have to worry on what is completed... but going to all the trackers that im regged on, to see which torrents were i in the swarm, and looking on all my partitions to see where are the folders of every each one of them and then pointing the download location to where are the files, so that they can resume, either seeding or leeching, will take me AGES =S ... and this has happened with no particular reason! =(.. it was has if someone had deleted all the torrents i had loaded on utorrent... why did this happened, and is there any way to get them ALL back without doing it manually one by one? i got like 3 tbs of data on the machine utorrent runs... going thru most of it to figure everything out has it was will take HOURS =S...

Archived