Erratic indicator

b003

Sometimes when I open Utorrent to check either say completed or downloading, the side indicator seems to just jump up and down and Utorrent is a little sluggish. I used to have VCOM installed system suite installed but have since removed it. Since it's still acting rather "nervous" I was wondering what the problem could be. Now an exit and restart will fix it but I was just curious and maybe someone could point me to a previous thread. And the correct name for the side indicator.

Far right at the end of the frame. If say 10 torrents are active but only 5 are visible, you can either drag the frame to make the field large or go the right and move the slider up or down to see the other 5.

A screenshot would be helpful, because I'm not really sure what you're referring to by "frame."

To create a screenshot:

1) Alt+PrtScn on your keyboard while µTorrent is focused

2) Start > Run > mspaint

3) Ctrl+V

4) Edit image to indicate which part you're referring to, if necessary

5) Ctrl+S, select a filename

6) http://www.imageshack.us, upload, paste URL to image provided after upload here

I do know that the highlighted torrent will stay "in-focus", i.e. selected no matter how you manipulate the column sorting.

Clicking once on the column headers (i.e. Name, or #, or Completed On) will set the main sorting. If you hold Shift and also click another column header you will set a "secondary sort" making it sort for instance by "Status" --> "Name" keeping all your active torrents at the top, and additionally sorted by the displayed name.

Archived