Interface Question

Lucifer

Good day to all of you, been using µtorrent for weeks now and i'm quite happy with the rapid development. The speed i'm getting is max so don't worry about a newbie asking how to get full speed etc.

Anyway, i couldn't find the following topic anywhere with the search function and this isn't a bug but...

When you click on a bar for example the Name, it'll sort the torrents according to alphabetical order. However, the entire column's background will turn grey which will make the interface look weird. Is there anything i can do to change this since i can only make it disappear by shutting down the program and restart it.

Thanks.

Yes, turning off the function would be great if it's possible. I don't know about you guys but i kind of enjoy looking at the screen, waiting for the download speed to reach max. There's something wrong with me, i guess...

µTorrent has one of the cleanest interface i've seen so far, Azureus looks nice as well but it is too deadly for slow computers which explains why they choose to use a poisonous blue frog as their logo (just joking of course).

Archived