Small Req: "New Label" at TOP of Context Menu

Hi,

Please put the New Label option at the top of the label context menu instead of the bottom. If you've got enough labels, then you must scroll the menu to get to the option, which is unpleasant since you have to be careful not to accidentally dismiss it (easily done since you have to click the the down chevron to scroll, but clicking also dismisses the menu if you let go of the button in the wrong place).

Thanks.

I don't think it's that bad of an idea given the length of some people's label-list

Thass what I'm sayin'. :) (Oh, and the Remove Label entry should go up too; basically don't put any special entries at the bottom.)

Yes, but that requries using (and having) a context/app key. If you right-click, then you cannot use that if have already started scrolling with the mouse because letting go of the button will dismiss the menu.

It should be quite trivial to add the entry before the labels (or even after the labels). :)

• 5 months later...

not trying to hijack a thread, but this feature request seemed to be closely related to mine:

within the same context menu, for help navigating long label lists, is it possible to have the scroll wheel work?

It seems the most intuitive action for me, far easier than clicking the down arrow at the bottom of the list or using the keyboard cursor keys (most of the time i use utorrent without the keyboard at all, only the mouse). not having this feature has been driving me nuts ever since my label list has been long enough to scroll through.

if this should be a different topic, then i apologise. mods feel free to edit / move / delete etc.

i also agree with moving the "new" and "remove" functions to the top of the list too.

Archived