Have the 'Movie' downloaded- now what?!

WomanMarine

I know you are all going to give me crap- but I've read all the FAQ and all through this forum since last night at 2am- I've tried to understand all of this stuff, but I finally have the download 100%- the availability is at 11.99 right now, 82 peers, status is 'seeding' but their are 0(2784) seeds.

I click the green play button but honestly cannot spend another day trying to figure how this all works!

Is there an easy place to go to learn how things are supposed to look on the utorrent screen and how to access what you've downloaded?!

I tried that and the box pops up and says 'a torrent you are trying to add already in the list of torrents- do you want to load the trackers from it?'

What is that supposed to mean???! I click the OK and nothing happens.

Then when I go into the utorrent screen and right click it- the OPEN option is not darkened , so it doesn't allow me to click that open.

ok- clicked 'open containting folder' because that is all the worked- the 'open' isn't working. it opens the folder and there are only 4 items in there one is 'mvs-bats'- It said it was an System Information File and it cannot open this NFO file -because of corruption or wrong format or something. the others are cd1 cd1 and sample. I clicked on sample and it opened Windows Media Player- I don't see where the actual file is loaded here. does this make sense?

NFO's are text files. As for the other stuff, it sounds like cd1 is the file you want to play. You need to download a codec if Windows Media Player failed at playing the file (search on google for ffdshow tryouts).

On µTorrent open the files tab while the torrent is selected, files that end with .avi, .mp4, .rm, .wmv and such are videos.

I actually did download the codec just an hour ago which helped me play the sample and actually see it. On the Cd1 and Cd2 folders- when I open the folders they have a bunch of files in them nameed 'mvs-dk1 r39 40 41 42 43 44 45 etc etc, Under 'type' of file it says they are the R33 file - or whatever # the file is named. I can't see anything under there where it could be playable.At the bottom of the CD1 there is a SFV file - but windows can't open it. The torrent has the green arrow next to it- i thought that meant it was ready to go.

it just doesn't look right- but it says that the file was 100% downloaded. I just can't seem to find a playable file excet for the sample of the movie that came down in the download! Should I just delete it and retry somehow?

thanks- i guess i don't understand this stuff- epecially why a person can't help another person use a program they don't understand! I guess I am not as keen on the computer as I thought I was - this must be for people that are proficient in the computer lingo! i will check the hint

Thanks anyways

Archived