Torrents not seeding

Meowstarfox

I'm not that new to this, but I just can't seem to figure out why this is happening. I removed a torrent that I had finished and removed it, but now I want to get it back and start seeding it. I added the torrent again and it says 100% downloaded and even says "Seeding", but it is not actually uploading anything.

Is that torrent hosted on multiple trackers?

Is it a public or private torrent?

Are there similar torrents (similar contents) competing with it? (no need to NAME what the torrent is...I just want to know if there's an issue with maybe there being too many "similar" torrents.)

Are you firewalled in uTorrent?

ComCast effectively KILLS seeding...so peers may be trying to download from you but ComCast keeps disconnecting them. With full encryption both in and out, plus turning off "noisy" features such as DHT, LPD, and Resolve IPs...you might be able to seed to 1 to 4 peers but even still expect disconnects!

It's only one tracker, it's public, I don't think that there are any other torrents similar to that one and I am not firewalled in uTorrent. It's not like this is the only torrent I have running, there are other ones that are seeding just fine, but it seems to be just this one that doesn't want to seed. Could it be that there's just noone to seed it to (noone actually trying to download this)?

Archived