There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive .

jiggle it

When I click to open uTorrent, this is the error I recieve. I have the option to click Cancel, Try Again or Continue. Regardless of what I click, the same box pops up again instantaneously. It goes away when I end the uTorrent process with Task Manager and click cancel. uTorrent never opens.

Any ideas what is going on?

• 2 years later...

ok this issue has probably been resolved by now, but i recently came across this issue and i found that in my options i still had some default locations point to a drive that is no longer in my computer, therefore it was causing issues and would pop up with the no disk in drive msg

Not a problem at all, so no need to apologise. We encourage people to continue in existing threads if they're facing the same problem. Appreciate your contribution in fact. :)

Was just thrown off by the fact that at a glance ludde seemed to have been recently active on this thread, which wasn't the case. ludde, as you might know, is the person who single-handedly developed and maintained uTorrent (quite a feat IMO!) before he sold it off to BitTorrent Inc., whose devs are doing a bang-up job ever since.

ahh, well i hope this might help someone else, that comes across the same issue, mine had to deal with the store location for downloaded, completed, and autoload torrents, was set to G:\Torrent Files\ but now G:\ is my burner after my recent format, so the ppl having this issue may wanna check their download locations in options :)

Archived