tracker status stays on offline(timed out), isnt seeding, red arrows

xtinction

Ive been using 1.7.7 for a while and never had many problems. All of a sudden Im getting hit warnings from sites saying im not seeding or connected to them. I check utorrent and all of my files show red "up" arrows and each tracker status says timed out offline. Although it still shows im uploading some files, they're not showing as seeded on the sites and showing connection as unknown. I cant seem to figure out whats going on, Ive reconfigured my settings and nothing. When I shut down Utorrent and open it back up seeding goes great for a short while before I get the red arrows of death again. Port was checked, its open on my router still.....still have green network ok at bottom....all firewalls I have let utorrent though and the only antivirus I have is AVG free, which has never prevented it before and even when its shut down like now still doesnt fix the problem.

checked the sticky already, doesnt solve my problems from what I've read. Ive changed netmax__half open and it doesnt seem to do anything and changing the number of seeds doesnt either. Im still getting the red arrows.

Its not files like the posted one either....just regular torrents from a few sites.

not sure what it was that got it back on track but I reset my modem, router and access points. I also reset netmax_halfopen to 8 and changed a few other settings and its working again so Im unclear as to what i did that tweaked it but at least its working

Archived