There is a thing i don't understand with µTorrent

DCSemi

As I'm currently download few torrent right now, all my uploads speeds are set to 1k/s MAX so I can download first then seed.

But in µTorrent, it says I'm using about 70k/s of my Upload Bandwidth.

I actually got 7 torrents so it should use about 9k/s. Does µTorrent really use 70k/s when my max upload speed is set to 1k/s per torrent?

Thanks for your help.

Don't worry. I always get a ratio higher than 2, I just get the files before.

Also, by setting my max up. speed to 1k/s... I get some 1.4k/s, 1.6k/s speed so, that's why I said 9k/s.

Version is 1.7.7.

But thanks for the link, i think i got my answer.

I see how:

What does Download Limited in the status bar mean?

This is an anti-leech protection put in µTorrent. It means your upload cap is set too low, and as such, your download is limited to 6 times that amount (3 in 1.4 build 402, 6 in 1.4.1 build 405+). It's set to 6 times the cap so that legitimate users who need that cap (dial-up, ISDN, certain slow broadband connections) are unaffected by it. It only applies to upload caps of 1-5 KiB/s.

Change your connection settings to match what your line can do normally and both download and upload speeds may be higher.

Upload almost certainly will be higher (which helps others), download should still be GOOD enough...and may actually be higher if your line was overloaded before OR the torrent you're on was nearly dead and peers would only share with you if you shared back to them quickly.

Archived