µRemote: a .Net GUI for WebUI

matias

New version of µRemote

Changelog:

* FIX: incorrect display of times in logger tab (mix of 24 hours format and AM/PM)

* FIX: incorrect forced seeding icon

* CHANGE: improved a few methods relative to torrents status (lower cpu usage)

* CHANGE: 'filter by label' textbox now has a watermark

* ADD: new hotkey Ctrl + A: select all torrents

* ADD: new hotkey Ctrl + O: add torrent dialog

* ADD: status information for connected server

* ADD: left click on global upload/download speed to set global upload/download speed*

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Matias, it's nice to see such frequent updates and I think it's great how you consider so many user requests. I have a request. I'm not sure if it's feasible or if it would require a lot of work, but is there any chance of getting a SOCKS proxy added in addition to the HTTP that's there? It's a rather small detail, and I'm not sure if it would benefit more people than just me, but it would make things simpler for me while I'm at work.

After connecting to my Seedbox server, I will receive this error message in the error log and it won't be able to reconnect. I would have to restart uRemote and hope that it connects again. I can't really find the cause because it just seems to happen at random.

2009/03/12 17:29:36--> Source:System--> Inner Exception:
--> Message:The operation has timed out--> StackTrace:   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()   at uRemote.Connection.GetWebResponse(String pURL, String pUsername, String pPassword, String pDomain)--> Data:System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal--> Error Code:Connection.cs:127

When uRemote detects a timeout against your server, it will wait a few seconds before trying again.

If you get more timeouts this wait time will be incremented.

This error shouldn't be crashing uRemote, so .. what's in the logger tab?

i just installed uRemote..looked good..except no tray icon.

But after I restarted, it will no longer run.

the Microsoft Bug report dialog comes up. deleted folder and re-extracted..same problem.

I'm not sure what version of .Net i have running, but v2 is installed in framework folder. I do know later versions Will Not install in 2k.

update:

I used the Installer to reinstall, i got a 2ed desktop icon for uRemote, which loads@ Conection config was gone. re-entering it.

Got a tray icon this time.

Exited and restarted..worked..

perhaps somethings missing in zip install?

wishlist: :)

-can you add 'Close to Tray' in addition to 'Minimize to Tray'. Most tray apps i use have 'Close to Tray' feature (with application exit as a tray menu item), I keep closing uRemote when I don't want to...:(

-The Menu Bar Icons are almost twice the size of the ones in uTorrent, could you harmonize the size?

-there is no 'Server' column uRemote, so I am guessing you do not have a aggregate feature to show torrents on all servers configured. Any plans to implement that?

nice app, thanks :)

with uRemote added to Startup, i get thr following error dialog every time I reboot:

#Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

at 7 ,-ç (Assembly 7, String[] L)

at 7.L(String[] 7)

at 7 ,-ç (String[] 7)

Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.CantStartSingleInstanceException: This single-instance application could not connect to the original instance.

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)

at uRemote.Program.Main(String[] commandLine)

Using .NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.1433

Created with .NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3521

uRemote does startup btw.

i captured the error dialog with Kleptomania.

Archived