µRemote: a .Net GUI for WebUI

matias

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW sorry I must have had a moment of blindness because I checked the preferences menu twice!

Another question though... how come I cannot set priority for files in a torrent? High/Normal/Low is greyed out.

I know it's also not possible in the WebGui in my browser, but I was suprised to see the priority option in uRemote. Is it just there waiting untill the uTorrent WebGui supports it?

Thanks for this great app!

I have one feature request: most people probably have set up the download folder so that you can access it using the pc that has uRemote installed (samba share etc.). Could you add an option to set your "download directory" and then you could double click the files of the torrent in uRemote and it would open the file the same way that uTorrent does?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, thnx for this great tool and the help so far :)

I was wondering, would it be possible to also show the RSS feeds, so I can add/edit/del them. And also control the RSS downloader so I can add/edit/del the tv shows I'm watching?

It's the only reason why I still open up uTorrent on my htpc/fileserver :)

If you're referring to bandwidth allocation (High, Normal, Low) as found in the torrent jobs list's context menu, then no, that's not possible via WebUI either at the moment. If you're referring simply to manually setting bandwidth limits per torrent via WebUI, then yes, that is possible through the backend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, this app is excellent. Thank you so much for it. One request I do have though that this is missing that's great in WebUI, is the ability to turn scheduler on and off from the client. It's good for if you need something to start downloading immediately even if you are scheduled off.

Otherwise, has absolutely everything I need!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sad news! :(

µRemote development suspended

You might have noticed the lack of updates by now, so if you are wondering what is going on and when a new version will be available, I regret to inform you I won't be updating µRemote for a while, could be month, years or forever. I'm not using this program anymore so I prefer to put my energy in other things.

Sorry.

http://uremote.blogspot.com/2009/11/remote-development-suspended.html

uhm, perhaps you could add the possibility to associate uRemote with .magnet links :)

Not sure if the Web API supports it...

I wish the web api would get an update with this functionality and rss feeds, rss downloader setup... it's supported in uTorrent 2.1 Beta but that's not a very stable build...

• 4 months later...

Archived