Multiple display solution

RiddlerX2

Hi everyone!

And many thanks for developers of uTorrent for this great program!!!

I have a trouble, then I set multiple display configuration uTorrent begins show main window always in the last monitor of set, but I think it can show it on the main monitor.

That's information for feature releases and not need to fix it immediate.

No. Sorry, but English is not my own language.

I'm try to explain more correctly.

I have monitor and in the system it's a primary visual device. Start menu and other OS item display on it. And I have a secondary visual device, it's a plasma TV connected to PC.

Then I configure my graphic card for using both devices in "DualView" mode, uTorrent begins start on the secondary display, not primary.

But secondary display a lot of time are switched off, and after start uTorrent I need to switch on my TV and move uTorrent window to primary display.

I make small experiment and change order of my displays. I set TV as primary visual device and monitor as secondary and then I start uTorrent it's start on my monitor because it's was secondary.

If program minimized to tray, it save window position and state, but if I restart PC position will be reset to secondary display.

And I think I find solution. I've Windows Vista installed, today I upgrade it to SP1, and problem was solved!!! Now it's remember monitor where uTorrent window has been before restart.

I don't now why???

• 3 weeks later...

Archived