Redownloading part of a torrent

ArgDown

So I got a torrent made up of about 70 rar files. A split archive. Problem is they're useless because one of the files, part 7, turned out to be corrupt. I know the torrent is working, I've talked to lots of others who used it and they had no problem. What I'm wondering is if there's any way to tell uTorrent to redownload that one rar file. The whole thing has completed right now and is seeding, which is a problem because I'll basically be distributing a broken rar.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

My problem is sort of similar so I'm asking here - if I'm in the wrong place I apologise. I have noticed some files I would like to download are made up of multiple episodes, which I usually don't want so how would I go about getting the episode I do want when there are no seemingly separate files. For example, I have seen some who will create one big file for downloading but they have episode by episode which is helpful but what if not everyone is so thoughtful and just list it and upload it as one file? How would I go about getting just one part of that file if the need ever arose? Thanks.

Archived