Red torrent status icon with utorrent 1.8

TG

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Crying out loud.............To any user that thinks about posting abusive language to Admin or moderator will get you banned why don't people get this!

Forums are not the place to post sh*t about each other especially when the post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. (I said this to another user he did not get it then what do you know he got banned)

It has been said it is a bug and will be ironed out soon.

For people that have this problem upgrade to version 1.8.1 beta and post back to see if you get this error again.

I am interested to see if this problem exists with 1.8.1 beta which it shouldn't but as it is beta version you never know.

UPDATE: Seems that problem is fixed with the beta version so can firon or a mod sticky this so other people that receive the problem can come to this post or another 1 that is shortened so they know to update to the beta version until 1.8.1 is out?

Thank You to all the People that provided helpful comments Especially the Mods and Firon for fixing the problem it is really appreciated ! :)

Update: The next Person reading this enter a post as i cant double post, the reason why i am asking is because as this comment gets older the more down the line it gets and then the admins or mods don't even attend to it anymore. (I want this Stickyed!!!)

Thanks

Archived