1.7.7. worked.... 1.8 doesn't.....

comdutch

after installing 1.8 and using the Port Checker there were no problems. The port I use was found open and accepting connections.

But after adding two different torrents nothing happened..... no errors... and no download activity... so what could be the problem?? I tried to download the old version (1.7.7.) but I couldn't find in anywhere.... (404 FILE NOT FOUND)

• 2 weeks later...

There is something very strange going on and this forum needs to be aware of it. Here is what is happening to me. I had version 1.7 never an issue ever. I downloaded 1.8, never been the same. :>( Here is what happens: If i go to download the download starts, then stops. Then I have no internet connection even though my utility says I am connected at 96% I have no internet connection. I get the webpage not found message. I then turn off the computer, start back up and the download will not restart. I deleted Utorrent and wow, I have internet service again! I then reinstalled Utorrent again, my very first download, starts to download, I go to create port for firewall, it stops again and I have no ISP again. Anytime I start a download of any torrent I lose my connection and have to totally install it again. Very sad.

Archived