OMG ! What is this new logo of mutorrent ?! Sooooo UGLY ! >_<

casier

Blame Vista for the icon change. The round icon looked like crap under Vista's use of stretched icons, aliased edges and all. That is, unless you'd prefer that we bloat the executable by 200 KB just to include a 256x256 version of the Dekaritae icon (not happening).

If you don't like it, you don't have to see it. That's what skinning is for, and it's quite relevant to your complaints.

(just have a look in your adress bar)

The favicon has always been square. It simply used to be a square icon made by FOOOD. For reference, this is the original website favicon: iconnt2.png

no no, I talked about favicon just to have a look to the new logo, but it is in the taskbar that this make me mad... damn, stpid Vista !

I didn't find how to retrieve the old taskbar icon with skinning, but if you say it is possible, I'll find ;)

Well now, my opinion of the icon wasn't nearly as harsh, however it's nice to learn how to change it to match my beloved Unreal Tournament version on the desktop.

Dang, worked like a charm...

;) Thanks!

I'm liking the new version better than ever as this is the first time I've been able to see anything below those two [progress] style bars. All versions before were scrunched up and unreadable. Been wondering for years what they said. lol Good job Utorrent... this has always been my favorite client, boo boo's and all.

Archived