please help anyone ! my utorrents is down! sayying DHT not allowed

tudor187

hi i came on my computer to check my downloads and everything has stopped though they still say downloading but there is no 0.0kb . i have been running this ok for a long time ! i have seen afew with the same problem but can not understand how to fix it ! i have tried going back to 1.6 and 1.7 but still same problems i tried completely removeing from my pc but still nothing ! please somebody can you exsplain in child computer talk how to fix it ! many thanks sarah x

Your ISP (which is or was once named "Carphone Warehouse Broadband Services") is very hostile to BitTorrent traffic.

Have you tried the 1st and 2nd links in my signature?

1st one is for troubleshooting, and tells you what information you'll need to give us if the problem isn't solved quickly.

2nd link gives suggested settings for uTorrent based on your max sustainable UPLOAD speed.

NOTE: Max sustainable UPLOAD speed is nowhere near max download speed for almost every internet connection in existence.

i am confused if nearly eveybody who has been useing utorrent for years without any problems at all ! then yesturday and today we all get the same problem DHT LOGIN DOWN then how is it all our computers go wrong at once so surely there is nothing wrong with our sep-up settings we just want a straight answer please how do we fix it ! what do we need to do! its is far to much to get a straigh answer please ! NOT

Archived