download utorrent 1.6.1

sorcerer25

the only good version is 1.6.1 PERIOD

others are from bad to VERY BAD

believe me that i tried each and every one of them

and is not my computer, not my windows, not the sites i download from (i tested many)

and i don't give a small piece of dry dirt if you believe me or not !

all i want is a permanent download link, is there any or not ?

NO IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER ! i tested all new versions on MANY COMPUTERS

NO IS NOT MY WINDOWS ! i tested all new versions on MANY TYPES OF OPERATING SYSTEMS, starting with windows xp and ending with wine from linux

and i DON'T USE OPEN OFFICE ... EVER

and i'm a nameless who ask himself why he can download the only good version and why someone who's for me A NO ONE, come and say something just to make conversation, i don't want and I DON'T CARE about your opinions like "the current version is the only good version" or "open office is the problem", how long you don't provide an answer to my question, i wish you a nice life ... BYE BYE !

i don't want to go deep in this matter just be cause some people can't keep their's mouth shut, all i want is a way to download WHAT I WANT !

is there any way or not ?

ALL builds over 1.6.1 do that (send wrong informations about download/upload to the server), each and every one of them ... REALLY !

i'm amazed that you don't know that, it start sounding like Mircosoft who "never can be wrong", but ...

once again, i don't want to be believed, all i want is a download solution since i can't find a valid link on google ! :(

Yeah, that's a bunch of bullshit propagated by cut and paste tracker admins who really have no idea what they're doing.

Ask any big name tracker admin and they'll tell you that there's no stat problems with newer versions. In fact, any tracker with non-clueless admins will tell you.

Some of those admins even lurk these forums.

Archived