Upload can reach limit, but download can't.

Diablo2369

Alright, I have Qwest ADSL 1.5/898 connection, with a 2wire router 2701 HG-D.

I have my port forwarded already, i have my cap running 70% of my upload, 60/90 when i'm seeding. Whenever i download something i seem to hit 20-40 kbps (slow i know) but randomly it will drop to 0, then go back. sometimes it hits 90, then goes to 40, then to 0. i have my speed set correctly, and whenever i download something. even w/ a capped 50 upload and 100 download, i upload more then i download WHILE downloading. any help would be appreciated. Also i get the Yellow (!) after i have utorrent up for about 5 mins, but if i close it and re-open i get green for about 5 mins.

And when i play a game/use internet while using utorrent up, my internet seems to disconnect for a few seconds, then reconnect. but utorrent isn't up i have no problems?

@edit

Next Problem:

Alright. now a seperate "problem", i can get about 60 kbps kbps now. while an upload of 60 is going on too. But i see that i can't connect to too many seeders/peers. i set my connect/peers per torrent to 100, i get about 60. and if i lower it/higher it, it doesn't seem to get any more peers or anything. I know i can get a faster dl. i just can't find all the peers/seeders.

Alright. now a seperate "problem", i can get about 60 kbps kbps now. while an upload of 60 is going on too. But i see that i can't connect to too many seeders/peers. i set my connect/peers per torrent to 100, i get about 60. and if i lower it/higher it, it doesn't seem to get any more peers or anything. I know i can get a faster dl. i just can't find all the peers/seeders.

Archived