Upload Speed really slow

Urahara24

Whenever I'm the only seeder for a torrent 0(1) 1(1) and theres one person downloading from me, my upload speed is between 10 and 30kB/s. But if theres more than one person downloading from me, it goes up to my maximum upload speed. Is that normal? Port are forwarded and I'm using 140kB/s for the upload limit, I can't sustain it though since it hops all over the place.

Like right now, I just uploaded a torrent and theres three people downloading from me, my upload speed is in the hundreds. But until then it was really slow when only one person was downloading from me. I don't think I'm being throttled, why would my ISP throttle my upload speed when only one person is connected to me and not more than one?

When I do speedtests, I always get 1.3Mbps, and when I look at all my results in kilobytes, they all range between 160-178kB/s. I don't really know my exact upload speed since whenever I'm downloading I can't upload at all and whenever I'm seeding, it jumps too much and can't stay at any one number. But the highest I've gotten while seeding was 185kB/s

Right now I'm getting a sustained 58kB/s, but thats because only 1 person is downloading from me. When I lower the max upload speed limit, it doesn't affect download, so I can set it as low as 6 and still download fast. Are there any torrents to test upload speed?

Archived