Weird problem - Can't add files, files disappear, loss what I download

vijo

Hi,

I have the following problem which started as of yesterday. Whenever I add,delete or resume a download anything I do goes back to the state of what I had utorrent as of yesterday [August 22, 2008]. One file which completed a 100% download as of yesterday keeps on coming back time after time that I delete it, that is every time I restart utorrent. When I add a torrent it keeps on disappearing time after time that I restart the program . . . basically to make a long story a short one whenever I start and restart utorrent it's at the state of August 22, 2008 . . . . . Very weird problem . . . . . can anyone help ?! Maybe my computer has a virus . . . I'm in the process of using an online virus scanner.

Thanks,

Well, make your own thread or mention more information to start next time please. It's not the same problem as most people who suddenly get this have either just updated to Vista or used to run as administrator and now don't.

Right click, on the folder and/or files.. verify sharing permissions for your username/account on that computer are read AND write. Also http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992 has steps at the bottom for logfiles you should provide. Please do so :)

Archived