Changing ul/dl limits via right click menu on individual torrents

Herra

As an old Azureus user and new µT user I only miss one feature so far. In µT you can limit individual torrents ul or dl speed by doubleclicking and typin the override in the appropriate boxes. I think it's not very user friendly, especially if you would like to make the change for multiple torrents at the same time.

Azureus does it right by having the limit options directly in right-click menu.

And before anyone chimes in with 'omg bloat' comments, I wouldn't really consider such option bloating of any kind. The feature is already there, but it would be better if it were more easily accessible.

Oh, and I realize that this might have been suggested before, but people really need to learn how to properly name their topics, othervise the search function on any forums is next to useless.

Did you right-click on any torrent in uT before posting (Right Click -> Properties) ? Cause there's a whole section Bandwith Settings where you can manage ul/dl limits for individual torrent... If you don't have such options then you're using very old version of uT ... update to the latest one.

Right Click -> Properties

Right Click -> Properties brings up the same properties box as the double clicking on a torrent. That's what I'm referring to when I say that there is a way to do it, but it's not very user friendly.

I don't want to open the torrent properties, I want to change the limits right from the right click menu. It would be much faster that way. And as I said, changing limits for multiple torrents is pain in the ass right now. The way Azureus does it makes it much easier.

I whole-heartedly agree. Another possibility would be to let you edit the properties for more than one torrent at once. I suggested this on irc a few minutes ago but most of the people told me I shouldn't micro-manage my torrents and I should shut up and just use Bandwidth Allocation.

Archived