After exhaustive research my SPEED still SUCKS. PLEASE HELP!! thnx

jhnyblayze

Alright community, I have been looking all over the net for a good configuration of uTorrent so that I can get some decent download speeds. I am on a Verizon 20/5 cable connection. According to speedtest.net my download is roughly 12800 kbps (1600 kBps) and my upload is 2260 kbps (282 kBps). I have tried many different configurations that were suggested on the net. I have also tried the default settings that speed guide sets and I have found that none of these are getting me much higher than 75-90 kBps download speeds. I have previously had download rates as high as 900+ kBps. Can someone please help me configure my utorrent to work so that I can acheive better download rates. Feel free to post or mail any questions as I am always at the computer. Thanks in advance for any help.

-jhnyblayze

Sad...you're not even reaching max upload speed you set which is considerably lower than measured upload speed which is massively lower than what your connection is supposed to be capable up.

If I were you, I'd complain to the ISP about the speed test results and only mention that it doesn't download and upload as fast "to others"...both individuals and groups.

Archived