Seeds & Peers

atownpa

Hi. Sorry about the newbie question. The FAQ's describe seeds and peers but my question concerns the way they are displayed on uTorrent. Under the "Seeds" and "Peers" columns there are two numbers for each... one on the left and one in parentheses like this "x(x)". Could someone tell me which one represents the number of seeds or peers for a particular download/upload and what the other number represents? Thank you. BillK.

Thank you for the reply Ultima but I am even more confused now than I was before. I was asking what the digit on the left means vs the one in parentheses (x). How are they different? What do they represent? Does one stand for downloading and one for uploading? Thank you.

I have a little different question about seeding. I hope this is the right place to ask, I appologize if it is not and would appreciate some redirections.

Anyway, How can I seed a video that I have already downloaded and removed from my torrent list. I tried just opening the torrent again, but it started downloading it again. I want to seed, I just don't know how since I have removed all of the ones from my utorrent list.

Thanks again.

Archived