seed limit problem

khaos64

I have in my Queueing section set my seed ratio at 100%, but my seeds never stop they keep going. Once my download is finished it will still show an ETA of what I assume is when it should stop seeding but it never does. Once it hits the 1.0 mark the ETA disappears. Even If I set the minutes low it still goes on. These are on new torrents and I've checked the properties of the individual torrents and it shows the settings that I have set. Also, if I manually change it through the properties it still has no effect.Any help would be appreciated. I have 1.8.1, but its been happening for several previous versions as well.

littlefire, Thats what I'm saying the per-torrent rules show the same as what I have set in my preferences so there shouldn't be a problem there. And DreadWing my torrent passed the seed limit and still has a *. Would it help if I get some screen shots or anything?

In my preferences I have it saying "Ratio is: <= 100% or seeding time is: <= (min) 90". Then in my window that shows my torrents in the Ratio column it will go over 1.000, which if I am understanding it correctly, is 100%, and keep seeding. If I right click on that torrent and go to properties and under "Seed While" it has the same settings and in my preferences.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived