Utorrent Stopping 1.8.11758

yoda

Hi;

This is the second night I've noticed this. After loading a torrent and beginning downloading, utorrent would download 50 or so MB then stop. Nothing I would do would resume the downloads. Peers are there and during the download stoppage, new peers are constantly appearing. I am connected. My connection is fine.

Tonight, it happened again. I deleted the torrent and reloaded it. This resumed the download. After a minute or so, the download quit. Reloaded the torrent after delete, the download resumed and again quit after a minute. After looking around, I found out that if I delete and reload, the download will begin until EXACTLY 4.00MB is downloaded and the download quits until I reload the torrent. I've done it about 10 times and every time 4.00MB is reached, the download abruptly quits. Any ideas?

The exact same behavior has occurred for two days. After a large download of 50MB or so, the download stops. Then the torrent must be deleted and reloaded and download resumes for EXACTLY 4.00 MB then hits a brick wall. Deleting and reloading the torrent will again alow exactly 4.00MB of the download until it hits another brick wall.

Any help here would be appreciated

Looks like it was the torrent that was causing the problems. The torrent had multiple files within it and when I loaded it, I only checked the files I wanted. The first few downloaded, but after that, subsequent files would stop after 4 MB.

Thanks for replying :-)

Not really what I meant. The torrent has, for example, Ten 100Mb files. When I load the torrent, a screen comes up where I can select as many of the files as I want... all or only one of them. The first time I selected one file and it downloaded without a problem. Then I reloaded the torrent and selected another file. This one downloaded fine also. When I reloaded the torrent for the third file, it downloaded to 20MB or so, and stopped. After reloading the torrent, it began DLing the file and abruptly stopped when it hit EXACTLY 4.00 MB of the download. The only way to resume the download was to reload the torrent. And every reload bought me precisely 4.00MB before the download hit a brick wall.

Archived