Similar Interests

kay_kay

I would assume it's human nature to search for items you have an interest in...games, programs etc. If you happen to be downloading an itmes of interest froma particular peer, can you see what else they have to offer..and likewise. Essentially peer-to-peer sharing for those of similar intersests.

I see that it's fairly simply to ID the users IP, but UTorrent doesn't seem to have an option to see what else they have available to share.

TIA

I'll take that as a no to whether it is a possibility ;-)

While I am here, I must admit to being fairly new to torrent. I got involved after numerous searches on the net and seeing the torrent references. I am please with my experiences, however after reading some blogs and other threads, a bit worried about privacy. I have peerguardian and forced encryption. I want to be an active sharer...anyting else I can do. Granted I don't knowingly download copyrited items, but this is not always made apparent...and I'm no copyrite expert. I do delete anything questionable, including those that force links or contain trojans.

Archived