µTorrent 1.8 Pre-set Download Limiter, set to 12.0.kb's???

everdeath

Ok everyone here is my problem.->

After getting the newest µTorrent 1.8 version, I noticed right away that my general download rate per torrent never exceeded 12.0 kb's. I looked online to figure out how I could increase my overall speed for downloading through the new µTorrent 1.8 program, after some brief seaching I found many diffrent forums and guides describing how to increase the overall download speed. Although I have seached around and found what I thought was my answers after all the tweakin was done I was still left with a total download limit per torrent of only 12.0 kb's. Now I know for a fact there are many of you out there reading this thinkin yea this dudes a idiot haha, and thats fine cause I dont really know my shit that well when it comes to setting up somthing like this, so im just askin that you look past that and mybe supplie me with a answer :P to the problem.

BTW just like to say that its not a overall download speed problem I can have 15 diffrent torrents all running 12.0 kb's with my upload rate set to a general 8.0 kb's, the problem once again is having that single torrent speed above the 12.0 kb's mark. Im also on a direct DSL connection running windows XP home edition with the latest version of Kaspersky, I dont know if any of that info is of use.

please reply SOONER THEN LAITER !!! thanks :D

When you added the torrent or afterwards, you set the upload limit to 1. You can verify this is your problem by looking at the General tab. You will see Download Limited. Double click on the torrent(s) in question, or right click > properties to remove the limit (or enable the upload limit column in the main torrent pane and set it there).

Archived