slow speeds with 1.8 plz help

tez1love

what is the problem with 1.8 i hate updating just because this is the norm, if its working dont fix it thats gonna be wot i do in the future,

i was running a earlier version of utorrent for ages with know problems wot so ever, my speeds where great up to 300kb/s but now since the update to 1.8 i cant get any more than 50kb/s nothing has changed my settings seem to be the same ive tried loads of stuff in this forum to resolve the issue but nothing works, im on a 8MB broadband cable connection but getting now where fast,ive checked my isp speed & that comes out at over 400kb/s but utorrent wont budge past 50kb/s even with my upload speed turned to auto or maximum i get nothing different, and also its still using all my bandwith but without the speed ????

CAN ANY1 PLZ HELP?

would it be far easier to try & find an older version.:(

I wish there were forums where rules would only allow proper english and gibberish/crippled l33t typing would result in a lock...

nevermind me

Thanks for pointing out the 1.8.1 thing Switeck.

I wish there were forums where rules would only allow proper english and gibberish/crippled l33t typing would result in a lock...

Nothing in the posts on this thread really merit that comment in my opinion. (So it's essentially off-topic, though I agree with the general sentiment.) But if you want, I can dig up some GOOD examples of gibberish. Gotta love the all small letters or CAPS posts with absolutely NO punctuation!

Swi, I might be overreacting a little in such posts of mine, but I cannot help it; whenever I see stuff like "plz", "any1", "wot", ... I guess I have spent too much time on the internets:))

The worst thing is that usually native speakers (mostly U.S. residents) type like this.

Go ahead, make me sick :D

Archived