When i close utorrent

kalkat

When i close u torrent it either says not responding and stays open at the bottom of my screen till i shutdown my computer or it closes but stays open in my task manager using up my cpus speed i don't know what the problem is it only started after i installed vista ultimate is there a problem with using it with vista or is it just me?

Zone Alarm doesn't work though. uTorrent is NOT the only program to request you remove ZA to use it. (most programs which have problems are filesharing, and ANYTHING which sends/receives UDP packets will bloat with ZA active and hooking... you notice any problems with voice chat in games just stopping or the game crashing?? Likely ZA. Why are you using a software firewall when you're behind a router?

Take it from a former user (me) -- ZA has become an incredibly buggy piece of software over time.

Comodo works well as a firewall, and Avira AntiVir Personal Edition works well as an antivirus (both of which are free). As for antispyware... well, I'm not too sure, but I've heard SUPERAntiSpyware to be a decent package for that purpose (free as well) -- I can't verify this though, having never used it.

Archived