Please help me with my port problem!!!

Spider84

I have already done it well once, but i dont know what happened know that i cant open the port 56563 for my motorola sbg900 router. The first time i did it i only got into the router gateway config and enable the port forwarding for that port and it worked!!! even without setting an static IP Adress. That was the day before yesterday.

But know i try to do the same thing right know, and when i click in the "Test if port is forwarded properly" button on the Speed Guide window the test displays an error like the following:

Checking port 56563 on 189.216.48.55...

Error! Port 56563 does not appear to be open.

Please see www.portforward.com for more information about how to map a port.

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

I have already followed the guides and i have enabled the port, i even shut uff my firewall and the error keeps coming.

PLESE, IM DESPERATE, MY DOWNLOADS ARE SLOWER NOW, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.

Verify in your router manager your port is always forwarded. Maybe change it (choose a port >30000).

In addition, verify the local IP of your computer is good in the rule (see Task Bar in Windows), it can change (when you add another computer or switch between wifi & ethernet).

To finish, verify uT doesn't select a random port after each restart (go in Settings and uncheck the box) and your firewall has a rule fort uTorrent.exe.

Hello and thx moogly

I've already done everything i think, ive read all the guides and do what they say bun still nothing maybe there is a windows vista update or some issues with my router that dont let me do port forwarding.

I will appreciate more opinions or any help.

Thank you to everyone!!! =)

Archived