Teredo

bruno9999

I installed teredo on my system and it seems to be causing increase UDP 53 attacks, portscans, running Norton Internet Security 2008, also running peergaurdian 2. Would like to know how to uninstall Teredo on my modem.

Ran a Geek Squad MRI and it found many problems and removed them, but still getting UDP 53 attacks every time I get on the internet.

You're right it's in there somewhere but I can't seem to find it,checked the add and remove list and not there either, did a full search on drive and no teredo, did a registry search and not there either. Unistalled utorrent and all values to the registry, restart everything and did an ipconfig.exe and teredo ip address shows up. The only thing I can think of if it's in my computer, is to repartion the drive.

Thanks for the info,

but there is a real nasty virus going around public torrents that i caught, when I installed a software program that I downloaded, it modifies everything and the more you look for it, the more you find problems with the OS, spyware, adware, backdoors, highjacks, so I just repartion the drive.

• 1 year later...

Archived