Need 1 Simple feature please....

lopman

Dear developer, wouldn't it be nice to indicate a current time elapsed for a selected torrent? See the pic below.

For example, if you hight light torrent # 3, it's current time elapsed is shown at the bottom left (red arrow)

suggestionwm2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I think it wouldn't hurt. But it would be nice, and I know it can be done. Yes will you please... please... YIPPEE...!!!!

But there is no current time elapsed feature for utorrent. Can it be implemented in the general tab? Or at least add an option under it's status bar's "right click"?

Other software like newsbin pro had implemented it in thier status bar. Please... it will be nice.

Maybe you misunderstood my request. I know it is already there in the general tab. But that elapsed time was counted from the first time a torrent is started. What I meant is if after stopping an unfinished torrent, when it's continued again the next time it's "elapsed time" will reset itself to zero and start to count from zero (00:00). And it will act like this every time a torrent is going on and off. This is what I was talking about: the current elapsed time feature.

Of course I would also like that accumulated elapsed time feature to be kept in that general tab as well.

Archived