Tracker sending invalid data

matrix77

So what is the problem then, because when I use other client evreything is OK.

How can I fix this, becouse I like uTorrent and I would like to use it?

Another interesting thing is that when I use uTorrent 1.1.7 witch has no DHT everything is Ok:

Tracker Status: working

Yes, you are right, now I've tryed all vesions that are avilable for download and the last version that is working ok is µTorrent 1.2 build 328 which has DHT. It must be something that is added in version 1.2.1 that is making me a problem and I don't know what.

Thanks!

Here is another hint that may help:

When I use option "Add Torrent from URL" I am getting "Invalid passkey" and I've tryed with resetting passkey and redownload torrent but the same thing.

When I am downloading torrent file first to my computer and open it useing "Add Torrent..." Ctrl+O then I'll get "Tracker sending invalid data"

Why do I get this messeg only whith this tracker. I've asked them and thy are saying that uTorrent has implemented DHT that creates the problem. Even if I disable DHT there is no difference. What can I do? This error gets everybody who uses uTorrent whit this tracker

http://www.podzemlje.com/tb/announce.php?passkey=5993........

Same problem here. Same site. Latest working version 1.22. Maybe something to do with unicode introduced in the following version?

Why do I get this messeg only whith this tracker. I've asked them and thy are saying that uTorrent has implemented DHT that creates the problem. Even if I disable DHT there is no difference. What can I do? This error gets everybody who uses uTorrent whit this tracker

http://www.podzemlje.com/tb/announce.php?passkey=5993........

Same problem here. Same site. Latest working version 1.22. Maybe something to do with unicode introduced in the following version?

Same for me, in my case the only working version uTorrent is 1.2.2

Archived