Tracker sending invalid data

matrix77

I have the same problem with same tracker:

Tracker sending invalid data: <br />

<b>Warning</b>: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/usr/local/apache_1.3.34/htdocs/tb/announce..

I'm using uTorent version 1.4

I've sent them pm and e-mail, they ar not answering, but even if they will answer I know the answer it will be the same that I've got on their forum from others members:

"change the client or use older version of uTorrent client" :(

Never mind, at least we've tryed...

I've sent them pm and e-mail, they ar not answering, but even if they will answer I know the answer it will be the same that I've got on their forum from others members:

"change the client or use older version of uTorrent client" :(

Never mind, at least we've tryed...

But why is version 1.2.2 working and 1.3 or 1.4 not? What is the difference in tracker response handling between them?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I STRONGLY suggest to CHECK FIREWALL SETTINGS and logs.

I have also encountered "Tracker sending invalid data: <NULL>." error on: tracker.openbittorrent.com .

After inspection of my firewall's logs I found out that firewall (Sunbelt Personal Firewall) has advertisement blocking enabled.

There are many useful rules in advertisement blocking, BUT the rule .*tracker\..* is the one causing the problem.

After deactivation of this specific rule everything works JUST FINE.

So I can testify THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with uTorrent. (Utorrent 1.8.4 build 16150)

I will be glad if this helps guys.

Damien

Archived