Multi-user Webui-Shell

Lord Alderaan

I just released 0.7.0

To upgrade from 0.6.x: Download the new webui-shell (normal version) and extract the files. Overwrite all the old webui_shell files with the new ones except for your config.php.

Important and required:

Now login to the admin panel and open the options section of each user. This will enable the two new settings.

Changes:

• Support for newest µTorrent for windows, µTorrent for Linux and different webui archives.
  • Token auth now also on webui-shell side to protect against xss attacks.
  • Bunch of bug fixes.
  • And more.

I'm sure we'll have bugs in this version as again a lot was changed.

And again feedback, suggestions, etc are more then welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I just released 0.7.0

Changes:

• Support for newest µTorrent for windows, µTorrent for Linux and different webui archives.

And again feedback, suggestions, etc are more then welcome.

So now we can use utorrent linux server with the Multi-user Webui-Shell without using windows client+wine?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there the possibility to download a whole directory from the file manager? If a torrent have many files you have to click to download many times before download the complete list.

Maybe creating a temporary zip file (without compression to speed up the process)?

hello, im working with new linux version on my centos server.

my config file looks like this :

max_ul_rate : 100
conns_per_torrent : 50
dir_download: /home/panel/files/
dir_active: /home/panel/files/active/
dir_completed: /home/panel/files/completed/
dir_torrent_files: /home/panel/files/tf/
ut_webui_dir: /home/panel/
dir_autoload:/home/panel/files/auto/

and i run utserver with -configfile option and it will find my config file and use it.

but users can see each others torrent :| if someone add a torrent everyone can see it.

any idea how to fix this ?

http://trac.utorrent.com/trac/wiki/Webui-Shell#Users

# Show_All_Torrents - Allow this user to see all torrents regardless of whether they are in his torrent list. (Enabling this allows for the fastest loading times)

# Show_Unclaimed_Torrents - Allow this user to see torrents that are in nobody's torrent list. Please note that this can significantly slow loading times.

Ok I'm sure I'm probably missing something simple but I can't figure out where to login. I'm able to login to the admin console but can't figure out how to login to the actual webui. I have a working instance setup and a few user accounts. So what simple aspect am I missing.

Someone is using this on linux server? (Not wine!). I can not login into admin panel :/ I try with sqlite and mysql, always same error: "Username or password incorrect." I have trivial login and password: admin/admin, so no way to do mistake :/

Where i can find debugs/logs from Webui-shell?

Any help will be appreciated.

Ok, my bad... Is too late for me, ehmm... ;)

• 1 month later...

51 If you want to add a language make a copy of the en.lang.php file in inc/lang/

52 For future auto-language purposes rename it using your language's ISO 639-1 Code.

53 If (and only if) your language has no 639-1 the use 639-2.

54 639-1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes

55 639-2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-2_codes

58 inc/lang files may contain UTF-8.

From: http://trac.utorrent.com/trac/browser/webui/webui-shell/doc/dev.guidelines.txt#L44

• 2 months later...

Hello!

debiab linux 6.0

utorrent server 3.0

webui shell..

275 2011-06-05 15:40:36 192.168.1.1 28 File not found. shell_file=images/partner_title_small.gif

276 2011-06-05 15:40:36 192.168.1.1 28 Invalid token. shell_file=&token=iKyIPONGpMOZTxDS4vt9wKONoWmK9v_rP64lx9yxYBcNGctvXz6d4FSH600=&action=getxferhist&t=1307274040256

277 2011-06-05 15:40:36 192.168.1.1 28 Invalid token. shell_file=&token=-c8tkagCoXcdXoMOrR0sUwl0idYjgCoZBRN6hrX2JD9jEXYAtjYN5FSH600=&action=getversion&t=1307274040285

whats the problem? :(

Archived