Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Alderaan

Multi-user Webui-Shell

any news from the author? :(

Is there someone (or a group of people) that can adopt this project and make it come alive again? :P

any news from the author? :(

Is there someone (or a group of people) that can adopt this project and make it come alive again? :P

Yeah, It would be great if somebody could update/improve on this :(

Been 2 years now, I think we can safely assume that this project has been completely abandoned.

What a shame, this is a great addon for running multi user boxes :(

Yes, I abandoned the project. I don't use it myself anymore and I simply don't have the time nowadays.

Trac might be down but the code is also in the downloads. Since it is open source anyone can feel free to pick up where I left off.

yeah, still a great solution for Windows/uTorrent fans or Linux n00bs. I have however since moved onto a Linux/rutorrent multi user setup which works great and has MANY, MANY new and powerful features compared to uTorrent :)

Yes, I tried rutorrent way before find utorrent server.

I don't remember why I gave up. I will give it a second try with a raspberry pi to see how it works with it.

This solution still works great for who need a simple multi user installation without many advanced features.

Hi there,

I know this is old, but I think this is something with potential and very usefull!

For people like me that have a shared internet connection and a server running uTorrent, having a multi-user interface would just be great! The problem is that the source code seems to be gone :(

I would love to have access to that code and pick up the project from the point where it was left!

Any chance that would be possible?

Thanks

Hello all ...

Friends, I need to download this webui-shell but the links are off can someone provide me these files?

Who can please send me an email: allancalmeida@gmail.com

thank you

Hello all ...

Friends, I need to download this webui-shell but the links are off can someone provide me these files?

Who can please send me an email: allancalmeida@gmail.com

thank you

me too.

the link are off. somebody please help me.

Email: wikrom.suk@gmail.com

Than you for helper.